slothartheradslothartherad

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

Crazy funny

I know the audio was provided but the animation you did for it made it so much better. The gay inmate had me just about fall out of my chair laughing. Way good!

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Way funny

This was super funny. I really dug the characters, music and the dialogue was hilarious. Keep up the good work. Haha!!

Health Reminder Health Reminder

Awesome

I like this "message". It was well done and had me laughing out loud. Rad.

Wreckage Ball V3 Wreckage Ball V3

hmmmmm... f-

if i were a teacher and you were my flash student and you submitted this as a school project i would give you an f- not an f but an f- i submitted my user name 4 times to no avail thanks.

MadDogga responds:

avail????WTF....It worked for everyone else did you click new game everytime? or did you click continue?

Racing Revolution Racing Revolution

sweet

this game is very r/c pro am-ish and i loved it. i would like to see more tracks and maybe a couple more levels but all in all, i liked it a lot.

supergoluckycartoonk responds:

Thanks. slothartherad. no one else liked it much so sorry about that. although i would like to say to them that im only 12

Zeeb Mania Zeeb Mania

whoa

this game is crazy hard. i couldnt get off the second level, it may be due to the booze i had though. cool game, keep it up.

d4rktopaz responds:

Lol 'the booze you had'. You can hit the energy balls with your guy, his invincible...