slothartheradslothartherad

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Wreckage Ball V3 Wreckage Ball V3

hmmmmm... f-

if i were a teacher and you were my flash student and you submitted this as a school project i would give you an f- not an f but an f- i submitted my user name 4 times to no avail thanks.

MadDogga responds:

avail????WTF....It worked for everyone else did you click new game everytime? or did you click continue?

Racing Revolution Racing Revolution

sweet

this game is very r/c pro am-ish and i loved it. i would like to see more tracks and maybe a couple more levels but all in all, i liked it a lot.

supergoluckycartoonk responds:

Thanks. slothartherad. no one else liked it much so sorry about that. although i would like to say to them that im only 12

Zeeb Mania Zeeb Mania

whoa

this game is crazy hard. i couldnt get off the second level, it may be due to the booze i had though. cool game, keep it up.

d4rktopaz responds:

Lol 'the booze you had'. You can hit the energy balls with your guy, his invincible...

Catastrophic Construction Catastrophic Construction

Way fun

I liked the game concept. This is probably the most challenging and frustrating game Ive ever played but thats what makes it so fun. I dig it.

Cavemen Hunters Cavemen Hunters

Pretty cool

The only thing I dont like is that its played with 3 players. 1 Keyboard is not big enough for all three. It is a fun game though and I like the music/animation.

Holy Bibble.Genesis:6 Holy Bibble.Genesis:6

Pretty cool

I like this but as it says in another review, it needs an ending for sure. I was clicking around the screen for a few minutes to see if it would continue to no avail. The little story was sweet and I liked your animation. It reminded me of a game I used to play on my old Commodore 64 like a billion years ago which was extra cool. Keep it up.

Galaxy Gems Galaxy Gems

I can dig it

First of all I love games like this. Second, this one was pretty rad. I dug the rocket blasting off and it was all just well done. Rad.